January 9, 2023
The Five Types Of Google Ads
By digital-206 Views-No Comment
The aforementioned steps are consistent across all Google Ads campaigns. No two campaigns are exactly alike, though; in fact, there are five distinct types of Google Ads:
- Search Network campaign. Your ad will appear not only on Google Search and Maps, but also on hundreds of other Google search partners, such as YouTube and Google Shopping, if you run a Search Network campaign. When users search terms related to a keyword for your campaign on any of these sites, they will see your ad.
- Display Network campaign. You can use a Display Network campaign to get visual ads in front of people who use Google Display Network products like Gmail and YouTube.
- Shopping campaign. Google will use your web store’s product data, rather than a user’s keyword, to determine how and where your ad will appear within Google Shopping through a Shopping campaign.
- Video campaign. A Video campaign will promote your company by displaying a video ad on YouTube and other Google Display Network properties.
- App campaign. Your ad will appear on Google Search, YouTube, Google Play, AdMob, the Google Display Network, Google Discover, Google’s search partners, and many other publishers that display app ads when you run an App campaign.